Welcome!

I'm a digital graphics artist in 2D and 3D. On this site I present my graphical development and also all other interesting things about art I see all around the world.

21 March 2011

work at school

The most time the art lessons in school were boring. But sometimes we had interesting tasks. Like this one, where we had to copy a scene from an existing comic. My choice was a scene from a "X-Men: Onslaught" comic.


At first I drew the picture with a pencil and just used the old school line shading because that's the better choice if you want to color it. After that I made a copy of the image so that I could keep the original pencil drawing. And then I colored the copy with watercolor.




The scene is about the final battle where a lot of the most famous Marvel heroes fight against Onslaught. The result of this battle is "The age of Apocalypse". A really epic comic timeline!



X-Men: Onslaught
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse








No comments: